Get down to Business
… from $57 per person inclusive
An ideal venue for business meetings, conferences and product launches
If you need to focus on the business at hand, without the distractions of the busy urban environment, why not bring your group out to Billabong Sanctuary?
In our peaceful woodland setting, you have all the facilities you need for your meeting or presentation, with the option to unwind during the break with a few special wild guests.
- Exclusive use of the Melaleuca function centre from 8.30am
- Table seating up to 55 guests
- Theatre style seating up to 100 guests
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea included
- All day coffee station
- State of the art audio/visual facilities, including PA lectern, projector and screen and ipod connectivity
- Friendly staff on call during the event
Where else can you hold a meeting in the morning and hold a crocodile after lunch?
9:00 – 10:30 am
10:30 – 10:45 am
Morning tea is served: Coffee & tea, homemade scones, jam, cream and fruit platter
11am – 12 noon
12 – 12:30 pm
Lunch break: Freshly made wraps and sandwich platter with a variety of fillings including chicken, egg, ham, tuna, egg and salad. Fruit platter and cake, coffee, tea, juice, water
12:30 – 1pm
Educational hands-on experience with our Rangers, featuring a personalised tour with crocodile feeding, interaction with dingoes, wombats and pythons
1 – 2:30 pm
Afternoon session of conference
2:30 – 2:45 pm
Afternoon tea: Coffee, tea and cake
2:45 – 4:30 pm
- $57 includes entry to Billabong Sanctuary, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Ranger tour
- Plus Function Centre hire charge – $300 day use
- Audio visual package – $200
- 30 – 100 people
The morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are what we suggest for a working conference.
We can also arrange outside caterers such as Michel’s if you would like another option
4:30 – 5:30 pm: Wind-down drinks on the verandah of Melaleuca
Coronas – $7
Light beers – $5
NZ Sauvignon blanc – $6 per glass
Shiraz Cabernet – $6 per glass
Soft drinks – $3
Cheese platters – $30 each
Assorted nibble platters – $30
And now that you’ve taken care of business for the day, why not invite your partners to join you for the evening?
CLICK HERE TO check out our Evenings in the Wild page for dinner menu options and drinks packages .
We welcome site inspections.
For all enquiries please contact us using the form below and our function coordinator will get back to you.